Marketing Specialist - Asia Pacific / US Regions
Job Duty Highlights
Provide global support for a broad range of medical device marketing and sales activities with an emphasis on the Asia-Pacific and U.S. markets.
- Manage event planning for internal and external special events, customer meetings, trade shows and seminars
- Coordinate production of event materials, travel to events to oversee booth construction, and provide onsite tradeshow support
- Coordinate travel, conference space, materials for customer site visits. Ensure professional and smooth logistics for customer visits.
- Develop professional, informative regional specific marketing material supporting and enhancing company and product positioning based on the US materials
- Respond to sales requests for specific marketing collateral development
- Process marketing materials through internal quality system approval processes
- Maintain news and information on company website
- Support social media posting, tracking and management
Asia-Pacific Sales Support
- Represent Mevion as a local host for customer visitors to the Mevion headquarters and to Mevion clinical sites for Asia-Pacific customers
- Act as translator for Chinese customers and visitors to Mevion headquarters and to Mevion clinical sites.
- 2-3 years of corporate work experience in the medical device industry in marketing or event management. Familiarity with medical device or pharma marketing is expected.
- BS in marketing, communications or another related field.
- Should be fluent in Chinese and familiarity with the Asia-Pacific medical device market is a benefit.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail for document production. Focus on professional presentation.
- Strong time management and project management skills for meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to plan, manage, execute and communicate status on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal collaboration, working with vendors, and working with physician and executive customers.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and lead tracking is a plus.
- Focus on customer service, flexibility in schedule to accommodate customer needs.
- Job is located in the Littleton, MA headquarters. Travel expected between 5-15% (mix of international and domestic)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org